- What is ticket insurance? Who is Protecht / Fan Shield?
- Where can I find the ticket insurance terms and conditions and insurance policy information?
- If I forgot to purchase insurance while purchasing my tickets, can I buy it afterwards?
- I accidentally purchased ticket insurance. Am I able to cancel it?
- If I purchase multiple tickets and then transfer them to someone else, does the ticket insurance transfer with the tickets?
- If I purchase a ticket through the Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP), can my purchase be insured?
Ticket Aid Program
- Can I transfer the Vehicle Pass that I purchase with my Ticket Aid Ticket?
- How do I apply for Ticket Aid Program?
- When does the Ticket Aid Program application open/close?
- Am I eligible for the Ticket Aid Program if I buy a ticket through another sale?
- How many Ticket Aid Program tickets can I apply for?
- What documentation do you accept for the Ticket Aid Program application?
- How much will my Main Sale order cost?
- When is the Main Sale?
- How do I purchase a ticket in the Main Sale?
- How do I register for the Main Sale?
- How much do tickets in the Main Sale cost?
- Can I participate in the Main Sale if I bought tickets in the Stewards Sale or FOMO Sale?
Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP)
- How do I sell my ticket(s) to a specific person through STEP?
- What is the Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP)?
- When does STEP open?
- When does STEP close?
- Who is eligible to register to buy tickets through STEP?
- How do I request to buy a ticket through STEP?
2021 Invitation to The Future Sale
- How do I redeem my reservation from the Invitation to The Future Sale?
- How do I find the terms of sale for the reservation I bought in the Invitation to The Future Sale?
- How does the Invitation to The Future Sale work?
- What years are my reservations from the Invitation to The Future Sale valid for?
- Can I redeem both tickets from a single reservation in the same year?
- Can I purchase tickets from an additional sale if I redeem reservations through the Invitation to The Future Sale?
- How do I purchase a ticket in the OMG sale?
- How do I register for the OMG sale?
- When is the OMG Sale?
- How many tickets are available in the OMG Sale and how much do they cost?
- How many tickets and vehicle passes can I buy in the OMG sale?
- Can I sell a ticket I purchased through the OMG sale in STEP?
- What is a Vehicle Pass?
- Who needs to have a Vehicle Pass?
- How can I buy a Vehicle Pass?
- How much do Vehicle Passes cost?
- Can Vehicle Passes be bought/sold through STEP?
- Can I park on the road in Gerlach and walk in to avoid the Vehicle Pass?
Avoiding Fraud & Buying Third Party Tickets
Delivery and Shipping Methods
General Ticket Questions
- What is the Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) and how do I participate in it?
- How do I receive tickets or a vehicle pass that have been transferred to me?
- How do I transfer my tickets/vehicle pass to someone else?
- How do I register for access to a ticket sale?
- How do I ask a question about ticket sales or about my order?
- Are Burning Man tickets refundable?
- When is the FOMO Sale?
- What is the price of tickets in the FOMO Sale and how many can I buy?
- Can I purchase tickets from an additional sale if I purchase in the FOMO Sale?
- How do I register and purchase a ticket in the FOMO Sale?
- When will I get my FOMO Sale registration confirmation email?
- How do I know if I am registered for the FOMO Sale?
- Why are the Stewards Tickets the same price as the Main Sale Tickets?
- Are tickets purchased in the Stewards Sale transferable or eligible for STEP?
- Is being invited to the Stewards Sale a guarantee of a ticket?
- Does the Stewards Sale require registration?
- How many tickets can I purchase in the Stewards Sale?
- What is the Stewards Sale? Who is eligible?