You have the ability to transfer items (tickets and vehicle passes) within your order directly to other people using the Transfer function within your ticket account.
It’s more secure for recipients — transfers are one-way, and once transferred, the recipient is the new owner of the item and can interact with the ticket securely through their own account. The recipient can transfer items to others as well.
The ticket transfer tool will be available starting on April 24th at 12pm (noon) PDT. You will not be able to transfer tickets until the tool opens.
General info about Ticket Transfer:
- Each eligible item in an order can be individually assigned to a different person.
- Eligible items: $575, $1500, and $2500 tickets as well as $150 vehicle passes.
- Only items that have not yet entered the shipping process can be transferred online.
- Transferred items must be accepted prior to the start of the shipping process. Once items have entered the shipping process they can no longer be transferred online.
- If your order has already shipped your tickets are still transferable, but it will be up to you to handle the transfer in person or leave the ticket at Will Call in someone else's name.
- Provides security to the recipient because the transfer can't be retracted by the original owner.
- No need for any other name change or authorization documentation, the recipient just needs their valid legal photo ID to pick up their items at the Box Office.
- A great option if a friend needs to pick up one of the items in your order but is arriving separately from you.
- Transferred tickets automatically default to Will Call pick up. If the ticket recipient wishes to have their ticket shipped, please see this article regarding receiving transferred tickets.