- Mailing address to send mail to someone on the playa?
- In case of an emergency, how do I contact a participant?
- Will my cell phone work at the event? Where is the nearest phone?
- Should I bring my kid?
- Can I bring my pet?
- You need to fix the Gate/exodus
BRC: First Timers
- What are the dates of the event?
- When do the Gates open?
- I want to come early. What should I do?
- Is it ok to arrive late?
- How do I join a camp?
- Where do I camp? Can I bring an RV or reserve a campsite?
BRC: Travel & Transportation
BRC: Burner Express
- BXBus: Where do I buy Burner Express Bus tickets?
- BXBus: What is the Burner Express Bus?
- BXBus: How does the Burner Express Bus work?
- BXBus: How do I get my event ticket that is at Will Call?
- BXBus: Where do I camp, or how do I get my stuff to my camp?
- BXBus: What day do departures for the playa begin?
BRC: Theme Camps, Villages, Placement
- Planning a Theme Camp or Village
- Completing the Placed Camp Questionnaire
- Placement Communication with Camps
- Statement of Intent (SOI) and Stewards Sale Tickets
- HUBS (Humans Uniting for Better Sustainability)
- Post-Playa Report and Good Standing Status
BRC: Mutant Vehicles/DMV
- The DMV'S Decision Model - How We Choose Vehicles
- What is the Department of Mutant Vehicles?
- What is a Mutant Vehicle (MV)?
- What is a Disabled Persons Vehicle (DPV)?
- What are the Criteria for getting a Mutant Vehicle License?
- How do I apply to bring a Mutant Vehicle to Burning Man?
BRC: Art & Performance
- Art Grants: How do I apply for funding to bring art to BRC?
- Art Guidelines: Can I bury the base of my artwork?
- Art Guidelines: Can I dig post holes? How many are allowed?
- Art Guidelines: Can I have amplified music on my artwork?
- Art Guidelines: Can I hold an event at my art installation?
- Art Guidelines: Leaving No Trace: What are my responsibilities as an artist?