Yes. In addition to the ticket or vehicle pass price, each order will also have service fees, delivery fees, and the required Nevada Live Entertainment tax.
Taxes and Service Fees:
- All tickets and vehicle passes are subject to a $4 per item fee.
- The 9% Nevada Live Entertainment Tax will be added to the price of all tickets.
- In addition to the $4 fee, there will be a percentage-based fee of 3.4% of each purchase subtotal.
- Not only does this fee cover credit/debit card processing costs, but it means that less expensive orders incur smaller fees than more expensive orders.
- Within the U.S. orders are shipped securely via one of the two following options:
- UPS 2nd Day Air for $25 per order. This is recommended for orders shipped to the United States of America.
- UPS Mail Innovations for $15 per order. This is only recommended for orders shipped to PO Boxes in the United States of America.
- Canadian Orders are shipped securely using Mail Innovations Canada for $25 per order. This delivery method is only available for orders shipped to Canada.
- International orders are shipped via UPS Worldwide for $60 per order.
- In 2023 UPS Worldwide shipping is available to Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and The United Kingdom.
- Having orders held for Will Call pick up at the Box Office costs $25 per order. (Will Call delivery is the only delivery method subject to the 9% Nevada Live Entertainment Tax. $2.06 of the $25 fee is built-in tax.)
You can see a sample order breakdown here.