Yes. In addition to the ticket or vehicle pass price, each order will also have service fees, delivery fees, and the required Nevada Live Entertainment tax.
Taxes and Service Fees:
- All tickets and vehicle passes are subject to a $4 per item fee.
- The 9% Nevada Live Entertainment Tax will be added to the price of all tickets.
- In addition to the $4 fee, there will be a percentage-based fee of 3% of each purchase subtotal.
- Not only does this fee cover credit/debit card processing costs, but it means that less expensive orders incur smaller fees than more expensive orders.
- Within the U.S. orders are shipped securely via one of the two following options:
- UPS 2nd Day Air for $25 per order. This is recommended for orders shipped to the United States of America.
- UPS Mail Innovations for $15 per order. This is only recommended for orders shipped to PO Boxes in the United States of America.
- Canadian Orders are shipped securely using Mail Innovations Canada for $25 per order. This delivery method is only available for orders shipped to Canada.
- International orders are shipped via UPS Worldwide for $50 per order.
- In 2022 UPS Worldwide shipping is available to Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and The United Kingdom. All other international orders must be held at Will Call.
- Having orders held for Will Call pick up at the Box Office costs $25 per order. (Will Call delivery is the only delivery method subject to the 9% Nevada Live Entertainment Tax. $2.06 of the $25 fee is built-in tax.)
You can see a sample order breakdown here.