It is Burning Man's understanding that event tickets may not be tax-deductible under IRS rules because the fair market value of any ticket depends on what is available for purchase at that time. Please keep in mind, however, that we are unable to provide legal or tax advice and encourage you to consult with your tax advisers.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for access to a ticket sale?
- How do I ask a question about ticket sales or about my order?
- Are Burning Man tickets refundable?
- Will tickets be sold at the gate to Black Rock City?
- Do you sell single day or weekend tickets?
- How many tickets and vehicle passes can I buy?
- Do I need an account to buy tickets?
- Are there any additional fees outside of the price of the ticket and vehicle pass?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How much will my order cost?