Has another participant transferred you a ticket or vehicle pass online? That's great! Here are the steps you need to take to accept the pending transfer:
- You will receive an email notifying you of a pending transfer. Open that email and click View Transfer.
- If you don't already have a ticket account set up, you'll be prompted to create a password. If you already have a ticket account, just enter your login info.
- Click Accept Transfer.
- That's it! You'll now see the transferred tickets in the profile of your ticket account.
A few notes regarding Transfer:
- Online Transfer provides security to the recipient because once a transfer is accepted by the recipient, the transfer can't be retracted by the original owner.
- Transferred tickets automatically default to Will Call pick up. If you wish to have your order shipped you will need to call ticketing phone support to pay for a shipping method.
- Transferred items must be accepted prior to the start of the shipping process. Once items have entered the shipping process they can no longer be transferred online.
- The deadline to pay for shipping is 12pm (noon) Pacific Time on Sunday, July 21, 2019.
Phone support can be reached at 1-844-272-6505
Our phone support hours are as follows:
Mon - Fri (6am - 6pm) Pacific Time
Sat - Sun (7am - 3pm) Pacific Time