Has another participant transferred you a ticket or vehicle pass online? That's great! The ticket transfer tool will be available starting on April 19th at 12pm (noon) PDT. You will not be able to transfer tickets until the tool opens. Here are the steps you need to take to accept the pending transfer:
- You will receive an email notifying you of a pending transfer. Open that email and click View Transfer.
- If you don't already have a ticket account set up, you'll be prompted to create a password. If you already have a ticket account, just enter your login info.
- Click Accept Transfer.
- That's it! You'll now see the transferred tickets in the profile of your ticket account.
A few notes regarding Transfer:
- Online Transfer provides security to the recipient because once the recipient accepts a transfer, the transfer can't be retracted by the original owner.
- Transferred tickets automatically default to Will Call pick up. If you wish to have your order shipped, you will need to call ticketing phone support to pay for a shipping method.
- Transferred items must be accepted prior to the start of the shipping process. Once items have entered the shipping process, they can no longer be transferred online.
- The deadline to pay for shipping for a transferred order is 12pm (noon) PDT on Friday, July 21, 2023.
Phone support can be reached at 1-844-272-6505
Our phone support hours are as follows:
Mon - Fri (7am - 3pm) Pacific Time