The Volunteer Resource Team run V-Spot stations at Center Camp and the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock plazas. They keep track of all the volunteer opportunities that need to be filled throughout the event. You can stop by any of the V-Spots to find something to do.
Articles in this section
- How can I volunteer to help on-playa?
- What are the V-Spots?
- How many volunteers does it take to put on Burning Man?
- What can I do to help make Burning Man happen?
- Do I get a free ticket if I volunteer?
- Where can I learn more about the different departments and areas to volunteer in?
- Can I volunteer even though I have never been to Burning Man?
- Where do I go to volunteer during the Burning Man event?
- Can I volunteer for more than one department?
- How much time does volunteering take? Do I have to volunteer everyday?