We are looking for anything you can provide that clearly demonstrates your income and expenses. Our goal is to make sure these tickets are awarded to those who truly need them, so the more information you can provide, the better. Examples of documents are: W2s (or international equivalent), utility bills, or student loan statements, your most recent pay stub, and current year tax documents.
Articles in this section
- What is the total cost of a Low Income Ticket?
- I'm having issues uploading my documents, what can I do?
- Which language do my financial documents need to be in?
- Do Low Income Ticket holders need a Vehicle Pass? How can they purchase one?
- Am I eligible for the Low Income Ticket Program if I buy a ticket through another sale?
- What documentation do you accept for the Low Income Ticket Application?
- What file format can my financial documents be in?
- When will I hear back about my application?
- When does the Low Income Ticket Program application open/close?
- How many Low Income Tickets can I apply for?