The Department of Mutant Vehicles (DMV) is a group of Burning Man volunteers that oversees the licensing of Mutant Vehicles and Disabled Persons Vehicles to allow them to drive at Burning Man.
Articles in this section
- The DMV'S Decision Model - How We Choose Vehicles
- What is the Department of Mutant Vehicles?
- What is a Mutant Vehicle (MV)?
- What is a Disabled Persons Vehicle (DPV)?
- What are the Criteria for getting a Mutant Vehicle License?
- How do I apply to bring a Mutant Vehicle to Burning Man?
- Are there any vehicles that I can drive at Burning Man that don’t require a License?
- How does the Mutant Vehicle Application Process work?
- If I just describe the vehicle I plan to build, can you tell me now if my vehicle would be invited?
- Are there any Free Tickets available for Mutant Vehicle Projects?