Bus departures for the Playa begin from San Francisco and the Reno-Tahoe International Airport starting Saturday, August 25. Buses leave San Francisco starting at 8 am and Reno starting at 10 am. Please note the San Francisco buses must have a minimum of 25 passengers.
Articles in this section
- BXBus: Where do I buy Burner Express Bus tickets?
- BXBus: What is the Burner Express Bus?
- BXBus: How does the Burner Express Bus work?
- BXBus: How do I get my event ticket that is at Will Call?
- BXBus: Where do I camp, or how do I get my stuff to my camp?
- BXBus: What day do departures for the playa begin?
- BXBus: When do return trips from the playa begin?
- BXBus: Do I have to schedule a time in advance to ride the bus?
- BXBus: What if I miss my scheduled pickup?
- BXBus: I need a bus outside scheduled times, can you add more buses to the schedule or can I ride empty bus going in opposite direction?