Tickets will be available at the point of embarkation before you get on the bus. You need to show up 90 MINUTES before your scheduled departure time if you need to pick up a will call ticket. If you have a low income, fire conclave or other event ticket you need to pay for, you will be able to do so with a Visa or Mastercard only. No cash will be accepted. Staff credentials will also be available at the point of embarkation. The will call ticket must be in your name.
Articles in this section
- BXBus: Where do I buy Burner Express Bus tickets?
- BXBus: What is the Burner Express Bus?
- BXBus: How does the Burner Express Bus work?
- BXBus: How do I get my event ticket that is at Will Call?
- BXBus: Where do I camp, or how do I get my stuff to my camp?
- BXBus: What day do departures for the playa begin?
- BXBus: When do return trips from the playa begin?
- BXBus: Do I have to schedule a time in advance to ride the bus?
- BXBus: What if I miss my scheduled pickup?
- BXBus: I need a bus outside scheduled times, can you add more buses to the schedule or can I ride empty bus going in opposite direction?