If you are awarded a Low Income ticket and need a Vehicle Pass, you will have the option to purchase $100 Vehicle Pass at the Box Office when you pay for your Low Income ticket.
Articles in this section
- Which language do my financial documents need to be in?
- I'm having issues uploading my documents, what can I do?
- Do Low Income Ticket holders need a Vehicle Pass? How can they purchase one?
- Am I eligible for the Low Income Ticket Program if I buy a ticket through another sale?
- What documentation do you accept for the Low Income Ticket Application?
- What file format can my financial documents be in?
- When will I hear back about my application?
- When does the Low Income Ticket Program application open/close?
- How many Low Income Tickets can I apply for?
- How can I ask a question about my submitted Low Income Ticket application?