I'm having issues uploading my documents, what can I do?
- Please do not use a mobile device (smartphone, iPad or tablet) to fill out your form.
- To use this system, you must have a complete Burner Profile. If you don’t, you will be prompted to do so before you fill out your form.
- You must use the latest browser, we recommend Firefox, Safari or Chrome.
- The Image Uploader may not work correctly on Internet Explorer and older browsers.
- Do you have blank spaces or strange characters in the filename? Try file names with no blank spaces, such as W2-2019.jpg or Financial_Docs.jpg.
- The image uploader only accepts the file types listed in your file upload question. Please confirm your file is one of those types.
- Only file sizes of 10 MB or under can be uploaded.
- Once you have successfully uploaded an image, you will see a red 'X' appear next to the uploaded file. This red 'X' will allow you to remove the file if you uploaded an incorrect document.