Applying for reserved placement allows you to post your camp on the Theme Camps and Villages web page for the given year. If you receive placement, you will have reserved camping space and you will get early arrival passes for your set-up crew. You will also be privy to loads of information we send out in the Placement Newsletters every year. We understand that civic planning is not for everyone, however, so we encourage participants to bring their theme camp whether they get reserved placement or not. There is plenty of space left unreserved where you can set up shop. Just be sure to do it outside our blue flags.
Articles in this section
- How to set up deliveries on the Playa – Registered Theme Camp
- When is the Placement Questionnaire deadline?
- I submitted my Placement Questionnaire, but how do I know you received it?
- What is the theme camp placement timeline? When is theme camp placement announced?
- We have never registered our camp with Placement before. Why should we bother?
- What should I write about in my Camp Interactivity statement?
- Who should I put down as camp lead in the questionnaire?
- Why do you only talk to camp leads?
- I really want to camp in a particular sector. Why should I put in requests for placement in any other sector?
- I submitted my theme camp questionnaire but there have been some major changes to my camp (15 new people joined, we acquired a 30' dome, we can't make it to the playa this year, etc). Should I tell someone in Placement?