Interactivity that takes place within your theme camp is one of the most important factors we consider when assessing your camp. Please tell us, in as much detail as possible, about all of the interactive elements you will be offering within your camp. We want to know how you are going to engage your visitors. Keep in mind that we reserve 'prime real estate' for our theme camps & villages. Take some time to think about what you will offer, and write in concrete, descriptive language about the details. Include a schedule of days and times of events you will be hosting. Nebulous, esoteric, or incomplete descriptions leave us confused (and not in a good way). Read more about the criteria for theme camps here: http://burningman.com/themecamps/theme_criteria.html
Articles in this section
- How to set up deliveries on the Playa – Registered Theme Camp
- When is the Placement Questionnaire deadline?
- I submitted my Placement Questionnaire, but how do I know you received it?
- What is the theme camp placement timeline? When is theme camp placement announced?
- We have never registered our camp with Placement before. Why should we bother?
- What should I write about in my Camp Interactivity statement?
- Who should I put down as camp lead in the questionnaire?
- Why do you only talk to camp leads?
- I really want to camp in a particular sector. Why should I put in requests for placement in any other sector?
- I submitted my theme camp questionnaire but there have been some major changes to my camp (15 new people joined, we acquired a 30' dome, we can't make it to the playa this year, etc). Should I tell someone in Placement?